Master the 7 pillars of school success
Improve your grades and lower your stress
A platonic solid is a convex Polyhedron that satisfy these three characteristics:
- Made up of regular polygons.
- All corners are congruent.
- The same number of faces meet at every vertex.
3 Platonic solids are made of equilateral triangles
tetrahedron, octahedron, icosahedron
One platonic solid is made of squares, a cube.
One platonic solid is made of pentagons, a dodecahedron.
Here are the 5 platonic solids and their characteristics.
- 3 squares at each corner.
- 3 equilateral triangles at each corner.
- 4 equilateral triangles at each corner
- 5 equilateral triangles at each corner
- 3 pentagons at each corner